Saturday 4 May 2013

Guardians of the Sea - The little Stitcher

At the moment I am very busy finishing Kirsi's mailart and therefore I don't have anything new to show. So I was thinking to copy a few of my old blogs posts just to keep this blog going.

On "My Needleart" blog I asked how people would like it if I am doing finishing tutorials and the reaction was quite positive. So this is what I am doing as well. My first tutorial will be a special kind of thread keep. I finished the stitching last night and as soon as I get more daylight, I will start taking step by step photos.
I hope to have the tutorial ready for publishing in the second half of this month.
***
But here is now a project that I finished a few month ago.
***
I have been finishing a few projects during this March. My latest finish is a small project pouch. 
The design is called "The Guardians of the Sea" by The Little Stitcher.
The colors are so soft and beautiful.

The design is stitched on a laced linen band 28ct. in DMC.
I bought the lace band and the flower fabric both from Emmuli.
The outside fabric is a natural linen I had in my stash.
The ribbon is a piece of upholstery ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping me a note. Every comment is kindly appreciated!